1. You don't want to have to do math to enjoy a movie.
2. Thrillers released in January and February almost always suck.
3. You can already easily sniff out the stupid twists in generic cheap thrillers. Trust me, there's nothing new or remotely clever here. It even rips off thrillers that weren't that good in the first place. I'm talking to you, M. Night.
4. Add 19 to the number of this entry and what do you get? Well then, you see what I mean.
5. Numerology is for losers.
6. Michael Jordan is nowhere to be found in this film.
7. Please don't support Jim Carrey's choice to go down this frightening career path.
8. Joel Schumacher? No nipple suits? I'm out.
9. Charles Manson told you not to see it.
10. 23 is the number of pages the producers read before green-lighting the project.
11. I was born in 1976 (1+9+7+6 = 23) AND, I was born on the 28th of June. In 1981, I turned 5 (28-5 = 23)!!!
12. If you failed to see the point of # 11, then The Number 23 will drive you absolutely insane.
13. Virginia Madsen deserves better. I hope she kept some of that Sideways wine to help her through this one.
14. Dakota Fanning turns 13 on February 23rd, thereby confirming she is pure evil.
15. You will never get the 95 minutes it takes to see this movie back. They will be gone forever.
16. In Vegas, going over 21 is considered a bust.
17. When your viewing choices are Norbit, Ghost Rider and The Number 23, perhaps going to the movies is not your best entertainment option this weekend. reelz.com is more than happy to point you to your various home viewing options.
18. Carrey also plays his tough-guy alter ego in the movie, a tattoed rough-and-tumble version of himself that is impossible to take seriously. On the other hand, Madsen's raven-haired, lingerie wearing alter-ego is pretty hot.
19. Jim Carrey is so obsessed with the number "23" that he named his production company JC23. Passion projects are rarely good.
20. The author of "The Number 23" novel within the movie is named Topsy Kretts. Yes, that's Topsy Kretts. Gimme a Break!
21. I spent 23 minutes of the movie thinking about other things I could have done with my day.
22. If as many of you see The Number 23 as did Norbit, we'll all have to see The Number 24 next year.
23. Yes, today the movie comes out on the 23rd of February. The last gimmicky release date was The Omen on 6/6/06. (2+3+6+6+6 = 2 crappy movies)