Nic Cage Back at Work; Charlie Sheen Seeking Custody of Twins so He Can Take Them On Tour; Britney Spears Shops TP at Target
04.19.11 by REELZ
ReelzChannel Celebrity Rundown
On Monday Nicolas Cage was back on the set of the thriller Medallion and giving a photographer a "What's the big deal?" look, in spite of his arrest over the weekend for domestic abuse and disturbing the peace.
Charlie Sheen is expected to appear in a Los Angeles court today to request full custody of his twin sons with ex-wife Brooke Mueller. This could make for some tricky scheduling, not to mention a very long day, as he's scheduled to perform at 8 PM tonight in Washington, D.C. The judge may not grant Sheen custody when he finds out Charlie wants to take 2 year-old Bob and Max on his "Violent Torpedo of Truth" tour.
An air traffic controller has been suspended for watching a movie while he was supposed to be monitoring high-altitude traffic. The Cleveland-based controller was watching the straight-to-DVD crime thriller Cleaner starring Samuel L. Jackson, Ed Harris, and Eva Mendes.
Britney Spears may be history's most everywoman pop diva as she was seen shopping for toilet paper at Target, and recently was spotted using the bathroom at McDonald's.
The Royal Wedding will be broadcast live on ReelzChannel on April 29. Meanwhile, Kate Middleton's family has a brand-new coat of arms designed with acorns and chevrons.
* Evan Rachel Wood has announced she's bisexual.
* Robert Pattinson snapped smooching Kristin Stewart after the Water for Elephants red carpet.
* Jackass star Johnny Knoxville is expecting his third child with wife Naomi Nelson. He has a 15 year-old daughter from a previous marriage and a 16-month old son named Rocko.
* Victoria Secret model Miranda Kerr is back in a bikini looking terrific just three months after giving birth to a boy with husband Orlando Bloom.
* Bravo host and executive Andy Cohen hit Miami Beach on Sunday doing his best David-Hasselhoff-in-Baywatch impersonation.