Minnesota Blamed for Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries Divorce; Jessica Simpson Confirms Pregnancy; Scarlett Johansson Nude Pics Were for Ryan Reynolds
11.01.11 by reelz
ReelzChannel Celebrity Rundown
As rumors swirl that Kim Kardashian's marriage to Kris Humphries was a hoax, one thing top tabloids can agree on is that the divorce is all Minnesota's fault as Humphries wanted to settle down and live a simple life while Kim, uh, did not.
Other headlines from Hollywood's least-shocking split:
- Signs of trouble first appeared while shooting for Kourtney and Kim Take New York, where the couple needed time apart to "take a break" from each other.
- While the value of her engagement ring may have been cut in half, her iron-clad prenup means Humphries comes away with nothing from the Kardashian empire.
- Speaking of the ring, Kardashian jetted to Australia to promote her line of handbags without it or her wedding ring.
- Etiquette expert Lizzy Post says for any marriage lasting less than 6 months the wedding gifts should be returned. The couple's registry at Geary of Beverly Hills added up to $172 million.
- This whole ridiculous episode has cemented Kim Kardashian's top spot as America's most annoying celebrity.
In other celebrity news:
Jessica Simpson finally announced that she's pregnant on Twitter, which led to the crashing of her web site where she posed as a mummy.
Scarlett Johansson says the nude pics hacked from her phone were for then-husband Ryan Reynolds.
Here's hoping Shia LaBeouf is better at kissing than fighting as he smooched with stylist girlfriend Karolyn Pho between takes on the set of The Company We Keep in Vancouver.