ReelzChannel Celebrity Rundown
The lineup for the 13th season of Dancing with the Stars was announced last night and the rumors were true: Nancy Grace is in. The other 11 contestants dancing for the coveted mirror ball trophy are:
- Ricki Lake, actress and former talk show host
- Ron Artest, the Los Angeles Laker who recently changed his name to Metta World Peace
- Kristin Cavallari, former reality TV star who was recently dumped by Jay Culter
- Elisabetta Canalis, Italian actress recently dumped by George Clooney
- Chynna Phillips, pop singer married to actor William Baldwin
- David Arquette, actor currently separated from Courteney Cox
- Carson Kressley, that guy from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
- Hope Solo, goalie for U.S. women's soccer team
- J.R. Martinez, U.S. Army vet and All My Children star
- Rob Kardashian, Keeping Up with the Kardashians star
- Chaz Bono, transgender son of Cher and the late Sonny Bono
The lineup for the Charlie Sheen roast has also been announced and it includes TMZ honcho Harvey Levin, Jackass star Steve-O, and former heavyweight champ and Hangover star Mike Tyson.
Speaking of TMZ, the site reports someone has offered porn producer Vivid Entertainment "big bucks" to take the Kim Kardashian sex tape off the market, and added "We would purchase any other footage you may have control of that involves Ms. Kardashian."
Grim details of Russell Armstrong's suicide have emerged. The husband of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Taylor Armstrong hung himself with an electrical extension cord and was dead at least 24 hours before his body was discovered.
Hurricane Irene destroyed last weekend's box office receipts but it was a star for The Weather Channel, giving it a ratings win in the 25-54 demographic Friday night among all cable channels. Posted 08.30.11 by reelz