Top 10 Pixar Movies
Groundbreaking, revolutionary, heart-rending. Pixar has, since its first feature movie in 1995, Toy Story, been at the forefront of computer animated movies.
- Toy Story (1995)A flashy new action hero's arrival creates upset in a community of toys that comes to life when people are absent.
- Finding Nemo (2003)A fish embarks on a journey to find his son after losing him in the Great Barrier Reef.
- Toy Story 3 (2010)Woody, Buzz and the rest of the toys find themselves dumped in a day-care center after Andy leaves for college.
- Monsters, Inc. (2001)A blue behemoth and his one-eyed assistant work in a giant factory that exists to scare children.
- Up (2009)A 78-year-old balloon salesman ties thousands of balloons to his house and flies to South America, but discovers too late a young stowaway aboard.
- Wall-E (2008)After years of tidying up an Earth devoid of humanity, a robot janitor meets a mechanical scout and chases her across the galaxy.
- The Incredibles (2004)Now fighting boredom in suburbia, a former superhero and his family get a chance to save the world.
- Toy Story 2 (1999)When a toy collector kidnaps Woody, Buzz Lightyear and the other toys band together to bring him home.
- Ratatouille (2007)A Parisian rat who enjoys fine food lives beneath a famous restaurant and longs to be a great chef.
- Cars (2006)A rookie race car that only cares about winning learns what is really important in life after getting stranded in a town along historic Route 66.
- Honorable Mention
- A Bug's Life (1998)An inventor ant teams up with other insects to keep a gang of grasshoppers from terrorizing his colony.
- Cars 2 (2011)Mater takes a detour into international espionage when he and Lightning McQueen head overseas for the World Gran Prix.