Top 10 Adam Sandler Movies
Adam Sandler goes to crazy lengths to land the woman of his dreams in "Just Go With It". It hits the big screen on Friday, February 11th, so we're counting down his best of the best. He's known for his hilarious antics on "Saturday Night Live" and many popular comedy movies. He's also a talented writer and producer, and has even composed several songs for his movies. They're all laugh out loud funny, but now's your chance to think of YOUR favorites to vote for and be a part of our show.
- Happy Gilmore (1996)As a rejected hockey player who takes up golf with hopes of winning the PGA championship so that he can save his grandmother's house.
- The Waterboy (1998)As the unpopular waterboy for a college football team, who becomes the star of the team after finding out he has the ability to tackle players much bigger than him.
- 50 First Dates (2004)As a commitment-phobe who begins dating Drew Barrymore, a woman suffering from short-term memory loss, causing her to forget him the very next day.
- Big Daddy (1999)He plays a lazy, law school graduate who decides to adopt a five year-old boy so he can impress his ex-girlfriend and win her back.
- The Wedding Singer (1998)As a wedding singer preparing for his own wedding, but is thrown off after meeting waitress, Drew Barrymore, who is also engaged to someone else.
- Billy Madison (1995)He plays a lazy, immature adult, forced to repeat grades one through twelve so that he can inherit his father's hotel empire.
- Grown Ups (2010)He stars with Kevin James, Chris Rock, David Spade, and Rob Schneider as five friends who reunite after their high school basketball coach passes away.
- Click (2006)He plays a workaholic architect who finds a universal remote that lets him rewind and fast-forward different parts of his life.
- Mr. Deeds (2002)
- I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry (2007)He stars with Kevin James as two single firefighters who pretend to be a gay couple so that they can get domestic partner benefits.
- Honorable Mention
- Anger Management (2003)As a businessman who is wrongly forced to attend an anger management program, instructed by an aggressive Jack Nicholson.
- The Longest Yard (2005)
- Bedtime Stories (2008)
- Spanglish (2004)As a celebrated chef and father married to Tea Leoni. He and his family take in Paz Vega as the new housekeeper, after she and her daughter emigrate from Mexico.
- Reign Over Me (2007)As a man who loses his family during the attacks on September 11th. To overcome the tragedy, he rekindles his friendship with his college roommate (Don Cheadle).
- Funny People (2009)He plays a successful comedian who takes an aspiring comedian (Seth Rogen) under his wing after finding out he has a terminal illness.
- Little Nicky (2000)
- Punch-Drunk Love (2002)As a lonely business owner unable to fall in love, who meets a mysterious woman (Emily Watson) who takes him on a romantic journey.
- You Don't Mess With the Zohan (2008)
- Airheads (1994)
- Adam Sandler's Eight Crazy Nights (2002)
- Bulletproof (1996)
- Stupidity (2003)
- Mixed Nuts (1994)
- Going Overboard (1989)