NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ENTRY IS SUBJECT TO APPROVAL AS AN AFFILIATE, SOLELY DETERMINED BY SPONSOR.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The REELZ 23-23 Upfront Connect U2 Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico, who are 18 years of age or older (or 19 for residents of AL and NE) who currently work with Sponsor in the capacity of advertising sales, who have a valid Instagram account and follow @KeepingItREELZ on Instagram. This Sweepstakes is not open to the general public. All directors, officers, and employees of REELZ Channel, LLC (the “Sponsor”), and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Promotion Parties”), and each of their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses) and/or those living in the same household of each, are not eligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
2. When to Enter: You may enter the Sweepstakes from 9:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on March 22, 2022 through 5:00:00 PM ET on April 26, 2022 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period will be broken out into six (6) separate trivia question entry pools which will occur from 9:00 AM ET until 5:00 PM ET on March 22, 2022, March 29, 2022, April 5, 2022, April 12, 2022, April 19, 2022 and April 26, 2022 (each, an “Entry Pool”).
3. How to Enter: To enter, visit the KeepingItREELZ page on Instagram (“Website”) during each Entry Pool, and answer the Sweepstakes trivia question by providing your answer to the multiple choice question in the comments to receive one (1) automatic entry into the random drawing.
All answers/comments must be posted by 5:00:00 PM ET on the date of each Entry Pool in order to be entered into that Entry Pool’s random drawing. Limit: one (1) entry per person/email address. Anyone attempting to get more than one (1) entry may be disqualified from the entire Sweepstakes at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram. By entering, you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Instagram.
4. Random Drawings: Six (6) random drawings will be conducted during the Sweepstakes Period on the following dates, after 5:00:00 PM ET: March 22, 2022, March 29, 2022, April 5, 2022, April 12, 2022, April 19, 2022 and April 26, 2022. The drawings will be conducted by Sponsor from among all eligible entries received. Decisions of judges are final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received in each Entry Pool. There will be five (5) Grand Prize winners in each Entry Period. Sponsor will make up to 2 attempts to contact each winner. If a winner cannot be contacted after 2 attempts, that potential winner will forfeit the prize, and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting.
5. Prizes & Approximate Retail Values (“ARVs”): Thirty (30) Grand Prizes (five (5) per Entry Pool) – A $50.00 Amazon Gift Card. ARV: $50.00 each. Total ARV of all prizes is $1,500.00. The gift card is subject to the terms, restrictions and conditions printed on the card. Prizes consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Winner is solely responsible for all local, state and federal taxes on prize. No substitution or transfer or prize allowed, except that Sponsor may substitute a prize, or any portion thereof, for one of equal or greater value for any or no reason. Winner may be required to sign and complete a W9 prior to receiving their prize and a 1099 form will be submitted by Sponsor to all appropriate taxing authorities.
6. Claiming the Prize: In order to be confirmed as a winner, and without limitation of any other terms herein, the potential winner may be required upon Sponsor’s reasonable request to provide satisfactory proof, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, that such potential winner is an eligible entrant, including but not limited to providing a copy of a potential winner’s government-issued identification and/or additional information required by Sponsor in order to verify eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. The potential winner may be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within ten (10) days of the date notice is sent, a liability/publicity release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize, or such other documents as Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole discretion (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”). If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Prize Claim Documents (if required) within the required time period, such potential winner may be disqualified and may forfeit his/her Prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may award the Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining Eligible Affiliate entries, time permitting. Upon verifying the winner and upon receipt of the Prize Claim Documents, if any, Sponsor will either, hand deliver the prize, or mail the Prize to the address provided by the winner during the winner verification process, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, delayed, mutilated, or damaged mailing of any Prize. Any unclaimed or returned Prize remains the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Sponsor and Instagram from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor and Instagram from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation.
8. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Limitations of Liability: The Sponsor, as set forth above, is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
11. Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of New Mexico; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Mexico, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of New Mexico, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Mexico.
12. Official Rules/Winner’s List: For a copy of these Official Rules, see the @KeepingItREELZ Instagram page.
13. SPONSOR: REELZ Channel, LLC, 5650 University Blvd SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106.
ABBREVIATED RULES FOR EMAIL BLAST:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Open to residents of the 50 U.S. DC and PR, 18 or older (or 19 if resident of AL or NE) who currently work with Sponsor in the capacity of advertising sales, who have a valid Instagram account, and follow @KeepingItREELZ on Instagram. This Sweepstakes is not open to the general public. Runs from 9:00:00 AM ET on March 21, 2022 and ends at 5:00:00 PM ET on April 26, 2022. To enter and for full official rules and specific weekdays the Sweepstakes occurs, see @KeepingItREELZ on Instagram. Sponsor: REELZ Channel, LLC, 5650 University Blvd SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106.