REELZ FEST GIVEAWAY RULES 2021
REELZ Fest Giveaway
Comment Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING
- Eligibility: The REELZ – REELZ Fest Giveaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older (or 19 years of age or older for residents of AL and NE). Void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of ReelzChannel, LLC (the “Sponsor”), or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes (collectively with Sponsor, the “Released Parties”) and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- When to Enter: The sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 PM (noon) Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on August 17, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 PM EST on August 21, 2021 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to Enter: To enter, visit the REELZ page on Facebook (“Website”) during the Sweepstakes Period, and like and comment on the Sweepstakes Post to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes random drawing. All likes and comments must be posted by 11:59:59 PM EST on August 21, 2021. Limit: one (1) entry per person/Facebook account during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Anyone attempting to get more than one (1) entry may be disqualified from the entire Sweepstakes at Sponsor’s sole discretion. To be eligible, you must BOTH like and comment on the Sweepstakes Post.
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. By entering, you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook.
- Random Drawing: A random drawing will be conducted on or about August 22, 2021, from among all eligible entries received for that week’s random drawing. Decisions of judges are final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries that are received. Winner will be notified by direct message on Facebook on or about the date of the drawing. Sponsor also may announce the prize winner on Facebook. Sponsor will make up to 2 attempts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted after 2 attempts, that potential winner will forfeit the prize, and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting.
- Claiming Your Prize: Upon winner verification, Sponsor will mail out the prize to the winner. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, damaged or delayed mailing of any prizes. All unclaimed or returned prizes remain the property of Sponsor.
- Prizes & Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”): Thirty five (35) Prizes – An Alice Cooper Funko Pop, Autographed Poster. ARV: $25.00. Prize consists of only the elements listed in these Official Rules. Winners are solely responsible for all local, state and federal taxes on prize. No substitution, cash back or transfer of prize allowed, except that Sponsor may substitute a prize, or any portion thereof, for one of equal or greater value for any or no reason.
- Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
- Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of New Mexico; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Mexico, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of New Mexico, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Mexico.
- Official Rules/Winner’s List: For a copy of these Official Rules, see the Website.
- Sponsor: REELZ Channel, LLC, 5650 University Blvd SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106.
ABBREVIATED RULES FOR EMAIL BLAST, BANNER ADS, ETC:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Open to residents of the 50 U.S. and DC, 18 or older (or 19 if resident of AL or NE). Starts at 12:00:00 PM EST on 8/17/21 and ends at 11:59:59 PM EST on 8/21/2021. Sponsor: REELZ Channel, LLC, 5650 University Blvd SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106.