REELZCHANNEL – CELEBRITY SUNDAY WATCH & WIN
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Eligibility: The ReelzChannel Celebrity Sunday Watch & Win Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to viewers 18 years or older (or 19 and older for residents of AL and NE), who are legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia as of the date of the Sweepstakes. No purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of REELZCHANNEL, LLC, 5650 University Blvd SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106 (the “Sponsor”), Hubbard Broadcasting, Inc., or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes (collectively with Sponsor, the “Released Parties”) and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes will run from 8:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) until 9:00 PM ET on Sunday, March 3, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to Enter: This is a Watch-And-Win Sweepstakes. To enter, first, log onto the ReelzChannel, Facebook page, click “Going” or “Interested” on the Celebrity Sunday Facebook Watch Group sometime before 8:00 PM ET on March 3, 2019. THEN, watch Autopsy on ReelzChannel from 8:00 PM ET – 9:00 PM ET and sometime during Autopsy, watch for a change to the Logo on the screen (“Logo Change”). Then, send ReelzChannel a Facebook direct message explaining the correct Logo Change to receive one (1) entry into the Random Drawing. All direct messages must have been sent no later than 9:00 PM ET on March 3, 2019 in order to be eligible for the random drawing. Only direct messages containing the correct description of the Logo Change will be counted as an eligible entry. Limit one (1) entry per person/Facebook account. Any entry that doesn’t contain the correct description of the Logo Change, or that is sent after 9:00:00 PM CT on March 3, 2019 will be disqualified.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting a direct message entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Facebook account is registered. The entrant may be required to provide evidence that the entrant is the authorized account holder of the Facebook page associated with the winning entry and complete an affidavit and/or any applicable releases. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which may be disqualified. Any attempt by any participant to enter by using multiple/different identities, or any other methods may disqualify that participant from winning any prize, at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. By entering, you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook.
- Random Drawing/Winner Notification/Claiming Prize: Four (4) Grand Prize winners and 8 First Prize winners will be selected via a random drawing to occur on or about March 4, 2019, from among all eligible entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Decisions of Sponsor are final and binding. Winners will be notified via a direct message on Facebook. Failure to respond to the winner notification within twenty-four (24) hours will be deemed forfeiture of the Prize and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion, time permitting. Sponsor is not responsible for email notifications that are undeliverable or voicemail messages not received. This process will continue until a potential Grand Prize winner is responds to the winner notification and is verified by Sponsor, time permitting. Odds of winning depend on the number of correct and eligible entries are received during the entire Sweepstake Period. Upon confirming each winner, Sponsor will mail the poster to each winner; and upon confirming each Grand Prize winner, Sponsor will email the Amazon gift card to each Grand Prize winner. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, delayed, misdirected, stolen, or returned mailing of any prize.
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARVs”) – Four (4) Grand Prizes – A $200.00 Amazon gift card, awarded in the form of a digital gift card emailed to winner, and a signed poster from Dr. Michael Hunter, host of Autopsy The Last Hours Of… ARV: $220.00. Electronic gift cards are subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions as provided on the digital gift card and/or Amazon website. Eight (8) First Prizes – A signed poster from Dr. Michael Hunter, host of Autopsy The Last Hours Of… ARV: $20.00 each. Autograph is subject to availability. Value of autographed items may fluctuate with market conditions. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties that autographed items may be sold, bartered or exchanged for any value stated herein.
Prize is non-transferrable, not substitutable and not redeemable for cash. Sponsor may substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value at Sponsor’s sole discretion for any reason. Grand Prize winner may be required to sign a liability and/or publicity release (“Prize Release”) prior to issuance of a prize. A 1099 form may be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities, and by signing a Prize Release, the Grand Prize winner accepts the Grand Prize, and even if the Grand Prize winner does not use the Grand Prize, he/she will be responsible for the applicable taxes. The Grand Prize winner must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these Official Rules.
- Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
- Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of New Mexico; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Mexico, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of New Mexico, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Mexico.
- Official Rules/Winner’s List: For a copy of these Official Rules, or for the names of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by March 11, 2019, to: ReelzChannel Celebrity Sunday Watch & Win Sweepstakes Rules/Winners (designate which), 5650 University Blvd SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106.
- Sponsor: ReelzChannel, LLC, 5650 University Blvd SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.